Contents: 0 pure Melaleuca viridiflora oil. It is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of the plant. It is nature friendly and suitable for vegan use. Not tested on animals.
Features: It is aromatically close to Tea Tree and Eucalyptus essential oils and is known to have similar properties to Tea Tree Oil, although it has a milder scent.
- It has a very good analgesic effect. It is very effective in relieving headache, migraine, toothache, earache, muscle and joint pain, as well as pain caused by sprains.
- By stimulating blood and lymph circulation, it prevents the accumulation of uric acid in the joints and brings warmth to various parts of the body. These two factors together help to get rid of rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
- It has expectorant properties.
- It provides relief from coughs and congestion.
- In the urogenital tract, colon, prostate, intestines and kidneys, Nioli oil can inhibit bacterial growth and provides good protection against sepsis, tetanus and other internal organ infections.
- To use as a pain reliever - Add 2-3 drops to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil (jojoba oil, etc.) and massage the related area.
- In sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis; By dripping 2 drops of nioli oil, 1 drop of eucalyptus oil into half a liter of hot water, you can inhale the steam under a towel.
- In cases of cystitis (urinary tract infection); Add 5 drops of nioli oil to 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil. You can rub it on the abdomen and lower back several times a day.
You can use it by dripping into your censer to benefit from its scent.
Warnings: It is for external use only. For topical applications, it must be diluted with a carrier/fixed oil. It should be kept out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Storage: Store tightly closed at room temperature away from direct sunlight. It should be consumed within 12 months after opening.